The property is located in a convenient central area of the city, a few steps from the Porta Susa Station (Corso Bolzano). From the arrival platform, you reach an underpass, connected (by lift and escalators) to Corso Inghilterra. Walking on the Corso for 300 meters, turn left and you will reach our structure in Corso Francia 1bis.
The two Superior rooms are both suitable for singles or couples. The two rooms, equipped with sound-absorbing and soundproof walls, are communicating with each other if necessary.
In each room, elegantly hidden by sliding doors, there are mini-kitchens, perfectly organized and equipped, equipped with induction hob, fridge, espresso machine, toaster, tea kettle, microwave oven and everything needed for prepare an even more elaborate meal.
- Double bed 160×190 with slats and memory foam mattresses.
- Bathroom (with bidet) and spacious walk-in shower, iroko slats flooring, rain effect showerhead, backlit mirror, equipped with the necessary products for the bathroom.
- Summer and winter air conditioning.
- Resin floors.
- Handcrafted furniture made by hand.
- All rooms are non-smoking and are equipped with the following services: security door, smart satellite TV, air conditioning, mini-kitchens equipped with microwave oven, fridge, induction hob, sink and drainer, espresso machine, kettle, hairdryer, free wi-fi internet connection.
- Services included in the common area: washing machine + dryer.